1. Durango Gold - A light blend of Cavendish. Packs easily and burns smoothly with a very pleasant aroma.
2. Deuce - Our most popular blend for years consists of Light and Dark Cavendish, with a very pleasing taste.
3. Captain's Choice - Golden Virginia and Burley blended with Toasted Cavendish for a smooth blend.
4. Commander - Fired cured Cavendish, pleasantly blended with a light golden Cavendish.
5. Pumpkin Spice
6. Nostalgia - An old time mixture of light and fire cured Virginias.
7. Black Knight - Fire cured black Cavendish discreetly flavored to produce an extremely mild burning smoke.
8. Cool Berry - Aromatic Burleys, and Cavendish; this mixture is fruity as well as minty.
9. Black Vanilla - Baked Cavendish flavored with pure Vanilla for a great smoking treat.
10. Mountain Dew - Light and Dark Cavendish combined to form a perfect burning quality, a sprinkle of Latakia and Vanilla, for a nice pleasant aroma.
11. Durango Special - Virginias and Burleys blended with Black Cavendish to make a smooth, aromatic smoke.
12. Highland Mary - A light burning Burley with a pleasant aroma, and no bite.
13. Engineer's Blend - A tasty blend of light Burleys, Gloden Cavendish, with a sprinle of dark aromatic Cavendish.
14. French Connection - Unique blends of Golden Cavendish and Light Burley make this a very pleasant smoke.
15. Durango Coffee - A pleasant blend of Light and Dark Cavendish, laced with Brazilian Coffee flavored Cavendish.
16. High Country - Blended with Light Cavendish and Vanilla Cavendish, to produce a mild flavorful smoke.
17. Black Cherry - A great Cavendish mixture that tastes and smells wonderful; burns very clean and has an excellent aroma.
18. Tiramisu - A rich, pleasing blend of pastry and mocha flavored tobaccos.
19. Four Corners Special - A Light Cavendish and a Black Cavendish blended just right to burn well and produce a mild aromatic blend.
20. Hour after Hour - Burley Base with Toasted Cavendish added, provides the best of earthly tastes.
21. Serenity - Another fine cut Danish tobacco. Nice sweet taste and aroma.
22. Sportsman - A delightful blend of a flavorful Danish tobacco, broad cut Burley cured with a touch of vanilla and an added hint of Pistachio for a nice nutty finish.
23. Pistachio - Cavendish tobaccos rolled and cured with a splash of Pistachio extract. Nice and nutty.
24. Black Raspberry - A blend of black broad-cut, fire cured Cavendish with fine ribbon cut Burley.
25. Champagne - A fine-cut Cavendish that packs easily. Cask-cured in fine champagne. Very light aromatic.
26. French Vanilla - A delightful mild vanilla taste
27. Nougat - Fine cut light and dark Cavendish tobaccos with a pleasant taste and aroma.
28. Black and Burley - A combination of black Danish Cavendish and a toasted Burley.
29. H&R - A soft, smooth smoke with a wonderful aroma; consists of a mixture of premium Virginias and Mature Black Cavendish with a subtle hint of French berries.
30. Peaches and Cream - A black and bright combination with a tangy citrus taste and a light pleasant aroma.
31. Day and Night - Light cavendish with pure vanilla taste.
32. Maple Walnut - Light aromatic. Great for mornings.
33. Prince Charles - A traditional English blend, distinct and royal, a blend of pure tobaccos.
34. Whiskey - Aged whiskey enhanced for an exeptional mild taste.
35. Cherilla - This superb blend of cherry and vanilla pipe tobacco will be a favorite with the pipe smoker in the family.
36. Mint Kush - For the menthol smoker who wants a little more: Mint kush is sure to satisfy.